Mountain View Golf Course
Welcome to Mountain View Golf Course
Operated by Fort Huachuca Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation Directorate, this military course is open to the public. No vehicle or visitor pass is required. The golf course gate is located off Buffalo Soldier Trail at the intersection with Wilcox Drive just east of Fort Huachuca’s Buffalo Soldier Gate, Building 15479.
Hours of Operation
- Mountain View Golf Course, 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Pro Shop, 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
- 19th Hole Clubhouse, 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Director of Golf/Course Manager: Steve O’Hearne, PGA Professional
- Course Superintendent: David Gray
- Operations Assistant/Events Coordinator: Ryan Waldo
- For Tee Times or more information, call the Pro Shop, 520-533-7088 or 520-533-7092
MVGC is an 18-hole championship caliber course with multiple tee combinations measuring from 4490 yards to over 7200 yards. Other facilities include the 19th Hole Clubhouse serving lunch, snacks and beverages, a complete Pro Shop, driving range, and practice green. Golf clubs, pull carts and electric golf carts are available for rent.
Fees below are for 18 holes of golf with a golf cart. Fees are valid until February 28, 2016. Fees are subject to change without notice.
- Daily Green Fees: $35 per person (Open-Noon)
- Daily Green Fees: $30 per person (Noon-2 p.m.)
- Daily Green Fees: $20 per person (2 p.m.-Close)
Daily and Annual Green Fees and other fees are available on the Rates Page here.
Ratings Par: 72
|Tees||Yardage||Men’s Slope||Men’s Rating||Ladies Slope||Ladies Rating|
Mountain View Golf Course has been redesigned so that golfers of any experience or skill level can play the course and have an enjoyable round of golf. The Orange and Purple tees are for experienced low handicap players. New players or those who perhaps don’t hit the ball as far as the low handicap players are encouraged to play from the forward tees. When in doubt-Play It Forward!
Elevation: 4500′ above sea level
Course Record: Tony Harmon, 61, 1998